Hello its Marc again just decided to check in so I could give you an insight into what benefits you would get for your company if you decided to set up an online presence and how Red Noise Media can help get you started no matter how daunting it all may seem.
What Are The Benefits Of An Online Presence?
I’m going to start off by explaining just briefly what the history of the internet is and what it is used for today. The Internet was originally created to allow the sharing of information at remote sites from academic institutions, research institutes, private companies, government agencies, and individuals. Since then it has been transformed into everyday life whether it is being used for shopping, social networking, forums or just general browsing there truly is something for everyone online and it is important that you and your company don’t miss out! Here at Red Noise Media we specialise in creating websites for small to medium businesses, if you have not considered a website for your company yet, why not? Here are some of the benefits that you will get from having an online presence:
- More Business – Your website is a 24 hour marketing tool. It’s fast, easy, doesn’t require an employee to sit and answer phones and is accessible round the world. Turning your small local business into a global empire.
- Two-Way Communicative Marketing – Customers can quickly and easily give feedback on your product and services helping you improve and grow your business.
- Professional – Having an attractive website helps to convey to customers that you are a professional business, and gives them more confidence and re assurance in your capabilities.
- Contact – Answering phones, although direct, takes time. Having a contact us form on your website allows interested people to inquire about your services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can get as descriptive as you want with a contact us form, ensuring that required fields are filled in before they can submit any requests.
- Growth Opportunity – A website serves as a great place to refer potential investors to, to show them what your company is about, what it has achieved and what it can achieve in future.
- Affordable – it’s an affordable medium. Unlike mass media, a quality web presence and online marketing don’t require a large investment. If done right, the returns are almost immediate; and unlike many forms of traditional media, the results are easily trackable.
That last point brings us quite nicely back to Red Noise Media and because we know that small to medium business are not looking to spend thousands on a website we don’t charge thousands and you can get a [highlighter type=”colored”]WordPress website[/highlighter] from as little as £175 with £10 hosting. So don’t hesitate to enquire about a quick quote and we can get you on the way to establishing an online presence.
I hope this article has been somewhat informative and has helped you in deciding whether or not an online presence would be suitable for your business. If there is anything else we can help you with here at Red Noise Media just [highlighter type=”colored”]drop us an e-mail [/highlighter] and we will be pleased to help.